Tickets for the 27th annual Boscov’s Berks Jazz Fest concerts go on sale Saturday, December 3, at 10 a.m.
Tickets can be purchased in several ways:
1) Stop by the VF Outlet Box Office at the Santander Arena, Seventh and Penn Streets, Reading, to place your order in person.
VF Outlet Box Office/Santander Arena Hours
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. Saturday.
Box office is open during all performances and sporting events at the Arena.
2) Call Ticketmaster. Have a credit card ready.
US Ticket Sales: 800-745-3000
3) Call Ticketmaster Express: Use our completely automated phone line for self-service ticket sales, even after hours. 866-448-7849
4) Order online at www.ticketmaster.com
Ticketmaster has built a special online site for the Berks Jazz Fest. Service charges on each ticket are a combination of ticket and credit card fees.
It’s fan friendly and open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For customer service, please call 1-800-653-8000.
Box Office Hours during Berks Jazz Fest
1) Doors will open for each Jazz Fest event approximately one hour prior to performance time.
2) Types of Payment Accepted / Cash, AMEX, Visa, MC, DSC and Traveler’s Checks.
3) Will Call: You may pick up tickets approximately one hour prior to performance time. A Photo ID and the credit card used to purchase the tickets will be required in order to pick up tickets.
4) Accessible Seating: All Berks Jazz Fest Venues have accessible seating.
General Concert Rules
1) Cameras are allowed, but are restricted to those without pro lenses. No Flash Photography. No audio or video recording devices are permitted. No smoking is allowed in the venues.